PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Ever | pocket projector

pocket projector | PIQO - Worlds Most Powerful 1080p Pocket Projector review


 pocket projector | Hey buddy here I have shared my review on the latest & the world’s most smart advanced powerful 1080p pocket projector review with you.

 PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Ever

The Smartest Portable Projector Ever





PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Eve
PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Eve



 

BEST MINI PROJECTOR 2021

 

This is sooooo cool.

I like this projector! So small that i can put it in my backpack and carry it around with no problem. Literally a movie night anywhere i want. And it's very helpful for my presentation too. All my friends ask me where i get it.

 

I did not expect to be able to get a high quality and professional projector at this size. Really love it.

 

Wish for more in storage about this PIQO - Worlds Most Powerful 1080p Pocket Projector Can't really complain about the picture quality. But would be better if the storage is bigger so i can save more movies.

 

Expectations exceeded!

This is a great projector for the price. I use a usb stick to project tv shows and movies. It has a good picture quality for the price. It isn't outstanding, but there is never any issue with bad quality picture. The brightness is good at night, but can be a little dim in the daytime.

 

It’s small so it doesn’t take up a lot of space and even with the daylight you are able to see clearly. I love I do not have to have speakers attached although it would be a plus if entertaining guess. Overall I really like it and it fulfilled my needs. 

The darker the better.

The brightness needs the room to be dark, not completely black but the darker the better. It looks like this when there are some lights in the room.

 

SMART ADVANCED POWERFUL POCKET PROJECTOR

Great, especially for the size.

I can easily put it in my bag and go anywhere. Perfect for gaming at night! It completely lived up to my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of buying one.

 

Easy setup.

No cables required. You can keep it at any place across to watch your content and just get going. Even my 3-year-old son knows how to play it.

 

Lovely pocket projector.

 

I can't complain anything about it. It's so small and useful! I can project pictures anywhere in my store. It's actually very bright and functions way better than those amazon ones who claim to be 1000 lumens.

 

Love it.

I bought this back in December, and I'd been going back and forth between a few models i looked at. I was a little uncertain about how well this expensive projector might work, but it was easy to use and had a clear picture at about 20 feet, which was more than I expected. I wish it had adjusting legs, but i managed to pile things under it to get it just right. I'm impressed with this device and look forward to using it for more presentations. It's a great value.

 

Problem solved!

If I had to pick one thing negative to say about this projector it would be that it could be really confusing when you first connect to it. I talked to their customer service and they helped me with that right away. Now it works perfectly! Hope the manual could be more detailed when it comes to consoles.

BEST MINI PROJECTOR FOR MOVIES

I hear fan noise.

I was so excited once I received this package. The focus is sharp. The built-in speaker is good enough for us. But I can still hear some fan noise.

 

The great feature set, pricey, good luck figuring out how to get started

I'm in sales and have been looking for a projector i can whip out as plan c or d when i'm not able to connect to the customer's projector or wifi to give a presentation. "here, let's just use mine".

I searched for a long time to find the right feature set. I found other models that wasn't as pricey, but no single one that had all the features I wanted: physically small footprint and volume, lightweight, charge/run with a USB cable (even if an adapter), good quality. In the lower-priced models, you can find many that have most of those features, but none that have all.

While this was more than i wanted to spend, i treated myself since i was starting a great new job and bought the piqo.

1) met my expectations for size and weight

2) did not meet my expectations for what was shipped with the package. No batteries for the remote (not the end of the world, but who doesn't ship starter batteries anymore? Esp when you're spending $400 or more) more importantly, no cable to hook up to a computer. So right off on day one, i couldn't even test it to see if it works with my computer and powerpoint, and whether it is legible in normal room lighting. As of this writing, i still don't have a cable and couldn't do the test. (see update below)

3) the manual doesn't help any in ordering the right cable. The manual calls it a "HD" and an "external display port". Nowhere in the manual or in the faq on the webiste does it say what the standard is. It says you can buy one online. But that real sours the experience for getting your $400 projector and the excitement of saying "yes! It works!". Fine, i have to buy one. Looks like it is a mini-HDMI so i have a mini-hdmi to HDMI cable coming soon. Hopefully, it's not micro-hdmi to HDMI, but i won't know until it gets here. This really annoys me. Update: got the cable. Yes, it is a "mini-HDMI" on the projector, so you need mini-HDMI to whatever the other side is, quite possibly HDMI for a laptop.

4) set up instructions are completely worthless. They are at best descriptive and not at all instructive. Would it kill them to start off with "configuration can be done with the trackpad on the top of the projector or with the enclosed remote (after you add your own batteries, sucker) to select the setting of choice. Pressing (whatever it is) will bring up a keyboard on the projected display to allow you to enter network passwords, etc" i still don't know how i finally got the keyboard to display or i would tell you here, but i think i just kept pressing random buttons on the remote control until it popped up. That was after i spent a very long time trying to hook up to a phone, or hook up to a computer, or hook up to a Bluetooth keyboard - none of which worked for me. I just had no idea how to get a keyboard either hard or soft so i could enter my wifi password. No Bluetooth devices showed up to use a bluetooth keyboard. I never really found anything in the manual to say what the usb port is for on the projector because hooking up usb on the project to usb on my computer didn't seem to do anythign at all. Hooking up usb to lighting connector to my iphone didn't seem to do anything. The manual does say you can connect to an iphone with the eshare app - the catch is, both the projector and the phone need to be on the same network - so until you figure out how to enter your wifi password you're not using your iphone to do anything. Until i got the soft keyboard to come up onscreen somehow i really didn't know how i was supposed to enter that password. Just a sentence or two in the startup would have gone a very long way to saving me an hour of frustration.

5) once i worked through the setup nightmare, my projector was on my wifi network, and while i still haven't figured out if i can connect to my computer without the display port cable, i was able to connect to youtube and watch and hear a video. Success!

6) the picture was ok in a room with normal daylight. Not great, but visible. The picture was very nice in a dark room. It has a little knob on the side for focus and that brought it in to very crisp focus which seems to hold.

7) however, there isn't a place to mount a tripod so you're stuck with stucking up books and stuff to get the projector to display where you want it and it has to be stable or it will drift out of focus. For instance, if you were watching it in bed like the video shows, you need it right next to you to shine directly overhead, and if you have it next to you in bed, it's going to move as the mattress moves and you'll lose focus. You need to get one of those tripods that can grip it from the side so you can adjust where you want the projected image to be.

Breaking news: my adapter cables arrived from amazon (next day delivery) as i was typing. I can confirm

* it is a mini-hdmi port on the projector. So buy your cables accordinlyg. I got mini-hdmi to hdmi to connect to a windows laptop.

* it worked with plug-and-play with no drama. You just have to select hdmi from the main settings page (using the trackpad on top of the projector or from the remote control or from your phone if that is hooked up) and it automatically starts displaying what is on the laptop.

* a powerpoint presentation was quite legible, even with small text, when projected into a room with ambient light coming in - not too bright, but not too dark either. It should work just fine in almost any conference room (caveat - you will need a stand or tripod to get it to project where you want otherwise it won't be a good experience for you and you'll spend as much time trying to stack things up as you would trying to get back on to their projector).

I can't comment on the battery life, either in how long it works on a single charge, or how long a single charge lasts. But since you can charge it, or run it, from a usb port on your computer with the appropriate conversion cable, that shouldn't be a problem. (so many of the cheap "mini" projectors have a proprietary cable that you have to charge from the wall so you're not guaranteed to have it when you need it in a customer meeting). I don't remember if i added that usb to power port cable when i bought it or if it comes with. It should always come with, especially at this price point.

So for my rating, i'm dinging them one star for the horrific lack of usable set-up instructions and for not just including a mini-hdmi to hdmi cable with the $400 (or more) purchase price. It is a great projector that in the end will suit my needs perfectly, it was just a bumpy start.

 

 

Good overall.

My only complaint is that the image becomes less clear with natural light, so using it in the daytime outside can interfere with the projector image. However, this was somewhat expected. But when to use in a darker room, the images are crisp and clear, the sound quality is perfect and overall effect is similar to a movie theater. Still very happy with it!

 

Multipurpose and good quality!

Wonderful projector. We use it for movie night with the family, playing video games and netflix watching. It definitely gives off a movie theatre atmosphere and great for having friends and guests over to watch. It?s simple to use, portable, and bought it to use in our screened in area so we could enjoy the late summer nights outside. You won?t be disappointed with the quality.

 

Cool gadget!

Finally got it! Wow it's really small. I can easily carry it around. And the picture quality actually surprises me!

 

Hipping was late. But the projector is good in general.

There were some issue with the delivery but i finally got it. The picture quality is not bad. Also bright enough to watch at night. And the size is amazing, literally the smallest projector i have ever seen. Really portable.

 

Great picture and easy to use.

I can't complain at all and i can have my own movie theater in our basement.if i find anything new or any issues i run into in the near future i will update this review.

 

 

1080p picture quality is very nice!

One of the reasons i dumped my last projector was its picture quality. It was more expensive, super bulky, and the quality wasn't that great. I am glad this one didn't let me down.

 

Wonderful.

The projector is very lightweight and portable. The picture quality is good. Also easy to setup and use. I have to say this is so worthy!

 

BEST MINI PROJECTOR FOR IPHONE

For apple too.

Not many projectors are compatible with iphone, but piqo is. So if you are an ios user like me, you can buy it too. Rest assured it is a good product.

 

Love this mini home theatre.

With its features, i thought of building a mini home theater and piqo didnt let me down. It has hdmi and i use it for my android to watch movies.

 

Perfect for movie nights.

I have been using it to watch movies at night and trust me the experience is unmatchable. Sound volume is good. No external speaker required. I have used it even while camping. Pretty amazing that i can bring it with me for any type of setting! Just a bit on the pricier side i find.

PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Eve
PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Eve

Well made.

I was impressed with the sleek design, touch control and its ability to fit into my pocket. The smart device incorporates some of the cool features expected. There is nothing i cannot like about it.


PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Eve
PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Eve


Better than i expect!

I don't know why some people complained about it. When i received mine, it's really beyond my expectation! The picture quality is actually very clear and sharp. And the size is just perfect to travel in my bag. It works way better than those bulky and heavy one i used before. Now i m in love with piqo!



PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Eve
PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Eve


So small and nice.

All i did was go to the website. This is one of the best purchases i have made and i love this projector!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



Great clarity.

It's the best i have had so far. The image quality is something you cannot miss crisp and clear.

PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Eve
PIQO - The Smartest Portable Projector Eve



Bought it for the family.

We got this projector to use as a family, we set it up as soon as we got it since the kids were super excited. I must say that the set up was so easy and very quick. The quality is outstanding, very clear and the sound is very loud. There is a remote for it was well which comes in handy when you want to pause without touching your device. We easily used the hdmi to connect our laptop and used the manual to set up the screen size. I would highly recommend this product for its quality and easy setup, it?s nice to receive a product and be able to set it up right away with no issues. We are excited to use it this summer and enjoy a nice movie screening in the warm evening nights.

 

Could be better.

The battery life is long but not long enough to last a day which means i have to keep a backup which isnt possible always.

 

Invention needs to be applauded.

The innovation must be applauded for its ability to function so smoothly and providing the end user with all that is promised.

 

Picture quality is great.

I have used projectors before but this one is class apart. The brightness is just perfect and the contrast levels are unbeatable. No matter how far you are seated to watch a movie or video, you won?t complain. The colors can beat any cinematic product.

 

Size is the usp.

The best feature of piqo is it size. It is so small that i carry it every day in my pocket. It has become my go-to gadget just like my phone.

 

Impeccable sound quality.

I have been a fan of portable projectors for a while but none has the sound and image quality of piqo. I am glad that i bought it and didnt fall for other projectors who i now know through a few friends are expensiev and of poor quality.

 

There is nothing to not love about this. The pocket size projector has an image quality to match movie theaters, long battery life, wide connectivity, and access to youtube and netflix.

Easy to operate.

It is so easy to operate that even my kid can operate it. That’s another thing i have to keep him away from it.

 

Loaded with power and functionality.

Piqo projector is a winner. The earlier one i had was such a hassle. I had to spend so much time setting it up but piqo is amazing. You can do it really fast. The picture quality is good. The best feature is that i can stream a few tv shoes before the battery drains out.

 

Best gift.

After a lot of contemplation, i bought this for my son. Wasn?t too sure of its functional abilities but as my little one puts it ?this is the best gift ever?. And indeed it is.

 

Ultra clear of this pocket projector 2020.

The image quality has always been a letdown with the projectors, but this one beats them all. I was in doubt but piqo cleared it completely. The pictures and the videos are all so clear just like in a movie theater.

 

Unexpected.

Every new gadget is projected as the best in the field. I thought this too is no different until i used it. Piqo does what it says. Love it.

 

Bravo!

Simply brave invention. Would be nice if it came with other accessories like a screen as well.

 

Zero noise.

It works so smoothly that you won't even know that it is working around. This feature wasn't available in any other projector I used in the past. Love it!

 

Universal compatibility.

We are a family of five and I wanted something that could be used by every member - right from my husband in his office to my son for his school projects. This required something with universal compatibility. Piqo projector fulfilled my hunt. It is compatible with ios, windows, android as well as mac.

 

Charging capacity shocked me!

You need just 15 minutes to play a video for 1 hour. Now that's incredible.

 

So small

It took me a while to believe what i saw. Piqo is 2.25 in x 2.25 in x 2.25 in. Some of my makeup products are bigger than this. Super easy to use and i can bring it anywhere i go!

 

Netflix.

I bought it for this particular feature only. I am a huge Netflix fan and can't live without watching my favorite shows. Piqo provides me access to such great sound and video quality. Love it!

 

Touch to go.

I love how this smart device with such amazing features can be operated with a touch.

 

Hi-fi speakers.

The full hd speakers provide a theatrical experience. My friends have found a new reason to bug me at weekends.

 

Connects to anything

This is such a versatile projector. It connects to almost anything? Usb, flash drive, headphone jack, hdmi, stereo speakers, gaming consoles, hdmi, stereo speakers, screen mirrorring, usb and more. I have connected it to most of them!

 

Fantastic beyond words.

It has been some time since i saw a gadget which is complete by all means. From image quality to sound, from portability to battery life, from power to compatibility, there is nothing you can complain about.

 

Ethernet portability.

For years, i was looking for a projector with this feature. Finally relieved to have found one. I just connect it to my phone and watch my favorite movies with built in android feature.

 

My camping partner.

It is my new camping partner. I sneak it into my bag and take it everywhere. Even my fiends love its bright and sharp picture quality, the sound quality and of course how it connects to my phone and functions so well.

 

Very convenient.

Piqo is extremely useful. Its functionalities just bowled me over. It has become an essential part of my life. Cannot imagine living without it now.

 

My mom says- my kitchen partner.

Watching a recipe on my small phone screen was such a hassle. There was always a fear of spilling something over the screen and damaging it. Also, sometimes following a recipe was difficult on a small phone screen. This required playing the video again and again but no more with piqo. It has simplified so many things for me. I use it in my kitchen more often now. It helps me prepare recipes without any worries of damaging my phone, no need to replay videos. I can also enjoy my favorite songs while i cook.

 

My bro says –

Perfect entertainment package.

This mini projector does everything for me. I listen to my favorite songs, movies, sitcoms and even play games with my friends. I have taken it on a camping expedition. When i am not using it, others in my family are.

 

 

Will buy another one.

I love this mini projector. I watch movies, videos, and also play games on it. I am now planning to buy another one as i use it a lot and would want to have a backup in case the battery dies out and i have nowhere to go.

 

Bright and how.

The picture is bright and the screen quality is just fabulous. It feels like you are having a movie theater like experience. The sound quality is equally good and backs up the images perfectly.

 

Compact and convenient.

Piqo is one of the finest projectors i have used over my corporate career of 10 years. There have been a few which have left me embarrassed with their functionalities but this one has not let me down even once ever since i bought it. Greatly recommend it!

 

Totally worth.

Excellent picture and sound quality. Small and compact. Great battery life and more and all these features are available at such an amazing price. Totally worth!

 

My new share partner.

I use piqo to share my favorite photos and videos with my close friends and family. It is easy to use and everyone loves it!

 

PIQO A good deal.

Piqo comes with a multitude of features and every feature is impeccable. My hunt for a perfect projector has ended with it.

 

Nice picture quality.

One of the reasons i dumped my last projector was its picture quality. It was more expensive, super bulky, and the quality wasn't that great. I am glad piqo doesent let me down.

 

great offline viewing.

One of the features that attracted me was offline viewing. Now I download my favorite movies and watch them when i have time, without even needing wifi. Great storage space too!

 

Easy to use this PIQO.

There is no need to read the manual. Just pick it up and start using. The touch screen allows selecting media, apps and more with a simple drag and click feature. It's pretty simple to use, but i'm also a techie so i'm familiar with this kind of stuff.

 

Great for outdoors.

Recently, i bought this before heading for a family vacation up north. Most of the time was spent on the road and piqo was a constant companion in times we needed some entertainment. Super convenient and never failed to function well. Would definitely recommend!

 

Great sound with great quality video.

I was skeptical of purchasing this at first but the sound quality is good and the video is crisp and clear. Glad it didn't disappoint at all.

 

Perfect for offices.

This mini projector is perfect for ultra hd presentations in conference rooms and at this price no other projector is better than this. I've used it several times at work with no problems.

 

Ceiling viewing.

The picture quality is so good that i use this projector to watch movies on the ceiling and sometimes use it as a speaker to listen to the music. This is a great stress buster for me.

 

 

My son has stopped hanging out with friends.

My son spends more time at home now. He insists on using piqo projector in his room to play games and watch movies with his friends. Things have become a lot more convenient now.

 

 

Used it for a mini home cinema room.

I ordered this projector to make a mini cinema room in my condo it is a nice, portable projector. It works well and is very convenient. The quality is just right for me. It had hdmi that i use for my android to watch shows. All in all, no issues with it and met my expectations. I recommend this to anyone that wants a small cinema in their home.

 

 

Quite satisfied.

Pretty surprised at how satisfied i am with this product. I set it up so i can watch Netflix on the ceiling of my bedroom at night. Super easy to use, quiet, easy to use touch features and a pretty impressive projection quality. Functions best in the dark, but still fine in the daytime with blinds drawn. Volume works great inside but will be curious to try it outdoors this summer to see if the volume is loud enough. Overall pretty satisfied.

 

Love this one!

I really like piqo! I have bought 3 so far and was always disappointed. A couple i paid nearly $400 for. Either the picture quality was poor or most frequently dust would accumulate behind the lens making the picture frustrating to watch. I have had this one for a couple weeks and was pleasantly surprised at the quality! Once i set it up, it looked great, even with the lights on! I have not seen even a speck of dust and the picture has remained terrific. I'm quite delighted with this purchase.

 

The best one i've purchased so far.

If you're searching for a small, durable, high-quality portable projector, this one is by far the best one. Whether it's in complete darkness or in a slightly lit room, the image is always very bright and clear with wonderful colors, and its manual focus and keystone settings create a perfect projection. I personally have white walls in my room, so i don't need a projector screen. The image fits perfectly - literally - on my white wall and is crystal-clear. The sound this projector can deliver is astonishing for its size and price, i was certainly not expecting such high sound quality. The bass is loud and clear, and you can adjust both the bass and the treble in the projector's settings to your liking. This one doesn't disappoint. I highly recommend it.

 

Multipurpose and good quality!

Wonderful projector. We use it for a movie night with the family, playing video games and NetFlix watching. It definitely gives off a movie theatre atmosphere and great for having friends and guests over to watch. It's simple to use, portable and bought it to use in our screened-in area so we could enjoy the late summer nights outside. You won't be disappointed with the quality.

 

Bought it for the family.

We got this projector to use as a family, we set it up as soon as we got it since the kids were super excited. I must say that the set up was so easy and very quick. The quality is outstanding, very clear and the sound is very loud. There is a remote for it as well which comes in handy when you want to pause without touching your device. We easily used the HDMI to connect our laptop and used the manual to set up the screen size. I would highly recommend this product for its quality and easy setup, it's nice to receive a product and be able to set it up right away with no issues. We are excited to use it this summer and enjoy a nice movie screening in the warm evening nights.

 

Amazing projector that fulfilled all my needs.

I must say that this device impressed me with amazing casting ability, super sharp images and hd quality. It's hard to believe how they managed to make this small device packed with so many amazing features comparable to other traditional rivals.

Things i really like about it:
- great wi-fi integration on this projector and this removes the need to carry connection cables. The wi-fi connection was very simple and straight forward that allowed casting movies from my android phone.
- i also connected my Chromecast dongle and was able to cast it pretty quickly along with HDMI and vga connections.
- the picture projection was very clear and sharp on my basement wall (150? inch) even without a projector screen with lights off.
- i watched an entire NetFlix movie with 1080p resolution without the pixel dropping.
- perfect brightness and sound quality on this projector and easy to use settings on the remote control. There is a surround and bass added to the speaker and it is good and loud. Feels like having a home theatre.

 

Installation is easy.

There is no need for a cable and this makes installing piqo extremely easy, i can just cast it anywhere. I wish my earlier projectors had this feature.

 

 

Portable.

I am so happy i have it. Though i bought it for its portability, it is the video quality that has me hooked to it.

 

 

Excellent images.

The image quality of piqo has impressed me the most. Its small size makes it easy to carry it everywhere and take pictures. Anyone can operate it while you make memories around.

 

 

Awesome.

This seems to have been built for me. I am somebody who likes to watch everything from my bed and piqo is a perfect companion now.

 

Exemplary.

The functional abilities of piqo are simply awesome. All the features are awesome and work to their potential as specified. It feels good to see something work so fine.

 

BEST MINI PROJECTOR FOR IPHONE

 

Satisfied.

I am satisfied but wished i had the option to save more data for offline storage.

 

User-friendly design.

What i like the most about piqo is its compact design. It is easy to operate and anyone can work on it. Ports, speakers, vents, on/off buttons are all placed at the right place.

 

Great color quality.

Color quality is always an issue with projectors but not with piqo. I love the color quality the max.

 

Small in size.

I love the small size. I project it on my bedroom wall or sometimes the ceiling. Setting up is easy. I use it frequently now with my phone and watch youtube and NetFlix.

 

All covered.

There is nothing missing from this projector.

 

Various multimedia connections.

I have been looking for this feature in projectors for a while and feel lucky to have found piqo

 

 

Overall good.

This mini projector has some excellent features. However, i had to use external speakers while camping. Is there a problem with my device or everyone is facing the same. I don't know.

 

 

Great for streaming.

An avid netflix user, piqo seems to be made for me.

 

 

Got it all.

This mini projector has everything you would want from a standard sized projector. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of functions it has: pocket size, superior picture brightness and great contrast levels for that perfect image quality; hi-fi speakers for loud enough volume and no noise, wi-fi/ bluetooth connectivity, big display size, universal compatibility, touch control, long battery life for you to watch your favorite movies and shows, and powered by android. I can honestly go on and on about all the features but i can definitely say it delivers what it promises!

 

 

Totally satisfied.

Piqo is an amazing product! I use it often for my movie nights and its super convenient with friends. Would recommend.

 

 

Travels easy, looks great.

Very light, very small, very good resolution. I had a bit of trouble figuring the touch interface out at first, but once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty straightforward. I really like that it has internal memory because i often travel to construction sites for work and i don’t always have internet access. I can load my powerpoints and videos onto piqo and pop it in my bag. This is a great projector for work and travel.

 

Loooove.

I love screencasting on my phone! I can barely even imagine scrolling on a tiny screen for hours like i used to. I was just looking for a projector to watch movies on my wall, but piqo does a lot more. I screencast from my phone and use all my apps and social media on the big screen. It’s a much better experience and has taken a lot of strain off my eyes. The picture is sharp and the colors are clear. I highly recommend it, but you’ll need the tripod or you’ll be disappointed. It doesn’t have legs or anything to prop it up, so without a tripod, it will probably be frustrating to use.

 

 

Makes work easier.

Piqo is a hit at my office, to say the least. I take to work every day and it gets plenty of use in the meeting room. It’s incredibly easy to use. My colleagues can connect via Bluetooth and share their data wirelessly, while others stick in a thumb drive and bring it up on the touchscreen. It’s infinitely easier than using our old projector. It can go to any room in the office, so we can upload our presentations before meetings, which makes a big difference when clients are coming.

 

 

Cinema quality at home.

Didn’t expect it to be so small! It’s about the size of a couple boxes of matches, and it doesn’t weigh much more than that either. But don’t get me wrong, the picture is gargantuan. Most of the other projectors i was looking at maxed out at 120 inches, or maybe 180 at the most. Piqo’s 240 inches mean literally 20 feet of HD projection. It’s like having a cinema at home, especially if you get some good speakers.

 

 

Dad of the year.

Got this as a gift for my son and he absolutely loves it. He said it’s the best gift he’s gotten in his life. He uses it to play games and chat with friends, and we watch movies on it sometimes too. I don’t know how it works, but the picture is something else. Major dad points.

 

 

Near perfect.

I was weighing my options between a few projectors, but i chose piqo for the battery life. To me, that made the extra money worth it. Most mini projectors only get about 2 hours of life when not plugged in. Piqo claimed to get 5 hours, which i needed because I’m now hosting outdoor events at my business due to social distancing regulations. So, does it work?

Sort of. Piqo has not yet lasted a full 5 hours on a charge. I’m currently maxing out at around 4 hours. Though, I have to say that I keep it at max brightness and use the remote regularly throughout the evening. I’m giving 4 stars because piqo still gives me about 90 minutes more battery life than my previous projector, so overall I don’t regret spending the money. But, if the only way to achieve 5 hours of battery life is to keep the brightness low and not to touch the thing, then maybe just advertise 4 hours of battery.

 

if you want to know more about PIQO - Official Video - Worlds Most Powerful 1080p Pocket Projector

 

 

Conclude - I know what you’re probably thinking because I was thinking the same thing: “$400 for a projector? Hell no!” Well, I’ve been using piqo for a few weeks now, and i can safely respond to anyone who thinks this by saying: “hell yes!” Piqo is awesome. It has completely changed the way i use my phone, use my computer, watch movies and sports, and even use the internet. I feel like i live in a science fiction movie. It’s this tiny box on my coffee table, and when i touch it i can mirror my phone screen or computer screen, access my apps, watch live sports, and more on my wall in HD. I feel like i upgraded my entire apartment. Worth it!

 tags-#pocketprojector #pocketprojectorpico #picopocketprojector #bestpocketprojector #brookstonepocketprojector #pocketprojectorbrookstone #pocketprojectoriphone #pocketprojectorbest #pocketprojectorforiphone #minipocketprojector 


Previous Post Next Post